Tour Starts: Daily 9.00am
Last Full Tour: Approx 4.00pm
Buses run every 20 - 30 minutes
This convenient One Day Golden Tours Hop on Hop off Bus Ticket is a great, inexpensive way to see the amazing sights of London. Whether you wish to stay on the bus or hop on and off, this is just the ticket.
Valid for one day across all tour routes, this flexible ticket lets you explore London from the top deck of our open top bus, seeing landmarks and attractions such as Tower Bridge, the Tower of London, Buckingham Palace, Big Ben and much more.
The Essential Tour has a live English guide and all routes have audio guides in eleven languages.
The Tour Routes
- The Essential Tour (Blue route): Covering all the main Central London sights.
- The Classic Tour (Red tour): Covers all the main Central London sights and visits London's Museum Quarter.
- The Grand Tour (Orange tour): This route passes Madame Tussauds and Kings Cross, as well as many other Central London sights.
- The Pick Up/Drop Off Route (Yellow route): Operates in the morning, this route travels from the popular hotel districts to Central London.
- One Day Bus Tour Ticket
- Multilingual Audio Guides
Stop 67, Lancaster Terrace opposite Lancaster London Hotel is out of service.
Passengers for the yellow route should instead use Stop 66, Lancaster gate LE. Passengers using the Orange route should use either Stop 17 on Park lane or Stop 68 on Praed Street.