Christmas Day Tour - 25 December 2019
Tour Starts: 9.00am, Any London Original Tour Bus Stop
Last Full Tour: Approx 4.00pm
What a fantastic way to spend Christmas Day exploring this great city on an iconic open top bus. With your one day ticket, you can hop off at those famous landmarks, before hopping back on at your leisure and convenience. Your tour will encompass such famous landmarks as the Tower of London, St Paul's Cathedral, plus much more..
Hop on Hop off Bus Tour
See our favourite city at your leisure! This one day hop on hop off bus tour gives you the freedom to experience London and do what you want, when you want to.
This one day ticket can be used to hop on and off a Original Tour bus at any one of our 60 stops across London.
The Tour Routes
- The Original Tour - (Yellow Route, buses every 15 minutes) highlights the must see attractions of London including Buckingham Palace, St Paul's Cathedral, Westminster Abbey, Tower Bridge, London Eye, Tower of London, Trafalgar Square, The Shard and much more.
- The Royal Borough Tour - (Blue Route, buses every 45 minutes) passes through the Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea, home to the exclusive shopping district of Knightsbridge, with the world famous Harrods department store. Kids will love Kensington where you will find the Natural History Museum, Science Museum and Victoria & Albert Museum, normally all with free entry.
- The British Museum Tour - (Orange Route) transports you to The British Museum, the most popular attraction in London, with over 6 million visitors per year. Along the way you can Hop off and visit Chinatown, the British Library and the home of London's theatre district, Shaftesbury Avenue and Covent Garden.
Please note: The Purple, Grey and Red Routes will NOT operate on Christmas Day
- One Day Ticket
- Multilingual Audio Guides
- The free Thames River Cruise and Walking Tours are only available when you buy a valid 24, 48 or 72 hour ticket. These complimentary extras are NOT included in the Christmas Day Bus Tour ticket. Please note these tickets are only valid on Christmas Day, 25 December 2019.
- Seats on the tour buses are subject to availability.
- We can't guarantee a seat on the top deck as all seats are available on a first come first served basis.
- Use your Christmas Day Bus Tour ticket from the beginning to the end of service on 25 December 2019.