Extra 24 hrs FREE - Winter Promotion
Original Tour tickets validated before 23 March 2018 will receive an extra 24 hrs FREE
Plus - All tickets will included a FREE upgraded River Cruise to Greenwich
Example: 24 hr ticket will be valid 48 hrs / 48 hr ticket will be valid 72 hrs
Tour Starts: Daily 9.00am
Last Full Tour: Approx 5.00pm
Buses run every 15-20 minutes
Main Departure Points:
- Piccadilly Circus
- Trafalgar Square
- Russell Square
- Marble Arch
- Tower Hill
Enjoy the sights and sounds of the city with London's Original Hop on Hop off Bus Tour. See St Paul's Cathedral, Buckingham Palace, London Eye, Westminster Abbey, Tower of London plus much more. Enjoy a free Thames River Cruise and free Walking Tours
Hop on Hop off Bus
Your 24 or 48 hour Original Tour ticket gives you unlimited access to Hop on Hop off across all 3 different bus tour routes, plus 3 shuttle services, connecting you with the main train stations and hotel districts.
With 80+ Original Tour bus stops, and buses operating every 10-15 minutes you're never far away from your next Original open top bus.
Visitor's Tip: We recommend if it’s your first visit to London to ride the Yellow Route for the complete tour, this takes approx 2.5hrs. Afterwards, you are able to Hop on Hop off at your favourite London attractions, or just continue sightseeing from your Original Tour open top bus.
- Yellow Route - The Original Tour T1 (Live English Guide) & T2 (Multilingual Audio Guides) highlights the must see attractions of London including Buckingham Palace, St Paul's Cathedral, Westminster Abbey, Tower Bridge, London Eye, Tower of London, Trafalgar Square, The Shard and much more.
- Blue Route - The Royal Borough Tour T4 passes through the Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea, home to the exclusive shopping district of Knightsbridge, with the world famous Harrods department store. Kids will love Kensington where you will find the Natural History Museum, Science Museum and Victoria & Albert Museum, normally all with free entry.
- Orange Route - The British Museum Tour T5 transports you to The British Museum, the most popular attraction in London, with over 6 million visitors per year. Along the way you can Hop off and visit Chinatown, the British Library and the home of London's theatre district, Shaftesbury Avenue and Covent Garden.
Thames River Cruise
Why not enjoy a complimentary Thames River Cruise included with your Original Tour 24 or 48 hour ticket.
You can Hop on Hop off the river boats from either Westminster Pier (near Big Ben) or Tower Pier (near the Tower of London).
48 hour tickets holders enjoy an extended cruise to historic Greenwich, where you can see the Cutty Sark, the Royal Observatory, Old Royal Naval College or Royal Greenwich Park.
Being a customer of the Original Tour lets you enjoy 3 free walking tours too!
- Changing of the Guard - See Buckingham Palace, St James's Palace and the regiments that guard them in this exciting walk as you march alongside the guards at Buckingham Palace. Departs daily at 10.00am from The Original London Visitor Centre.
- Rock 'N' Roll Walk - A 90 minute walk through the heart of the capital's rocking heritage: The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, David Bowie and The Sex Pistols - it's only Rock 'n' Roll, but I like it! Departs daily at 1.00pm from The Original London Visitor Centre.
- Jack the Ripper - Walk in the footsteps of the world's most infamous serial killer as we reveal his murderous tale from the dark streets of Whitechapel in 1888. Departs daily at 4.00pm from The Original Tour stop at Tower of London on Tower Hill
Your ticket is valid for 24 or 48 hours from the time you have the ticket validated by a member of The Original Tour on-street staff. For example, if you board your first bus at 2.00pm with a 24 hour ticket, you can use the ticket until 2.00pm the following day.
Please note that there will be no service on 25 December.
- 24 or 48 Hour Hop on Hop off Bus Tour Ticket
- Free Hop on Hop off River Cruise
- Free Walking Tours
- Kids' Club and Activity Pack