Our "Bus Tour & View from The Shard Special" makes for a day to remember, including: The Original Tour Hop on Hop off Bus Tour, Thames River Cruise, Walking Tours and Entrance to the View From The Shard, Western Europe's tallest observation platform.
Hop on Hop off Bus Tour
Your Hop on Hop off ticket allows you to board any of the tour routes at over 80 different stops, whether you require the Yellow Original Tour, with live English commentary or multilingual audio guide, the Blue Royal Borough Tour, or the Orange British Museum Tour, you are never far away from an Original Tour bus stop.
We recommend if it’s your first time to London to ride the bus for the complete tour, this takes approx 2.5 hours, but allows you an overview of the whole of this amazing city, and you can decide which places you wish to hop off at to take a closer look. When you’re ready to continue the tour, just wait by one of our bus stops, and hop on the next Original Tour bus. For our younger passengers we have Kid’s Club, they can listen to their own special commentary, where London is made into a story and they get a kid’s pack, which contains an activity/ quiz book and a passport which they can get stamped as they explore London.
Should you decide to start your tour in the afternoon, not a problem, your ticket is valid for 24hrs, so it will be valid until the same time the following day.
Hop on Hop off River Cruise Pass
Having a ticket for The Original Tour entitles you to enjoy a fabulous trip on the river Thames. You will be given your free river pass when you board the first tour bus, just take this to Westminster Pier or Tower Pier and hand it to a member of City Cruises Staff; you’re then free to hop on hop off the river cruise as you please. River passes are collected on your first river cruise, to use the river service again, just show your valid Original Tour bus ticket.
Being a customer of the Original Tour lets you enjoy 3 free walking tours too!
- Changing of the Guard - See Buckingham Palace, St James's Palace and the regiments that guard them in this exciting walk as you march alongside the guards at Buckingham Palace. Departs daily at 10.00am from The Original London Visitor Centre.
- Rock 'N' Roll Walk - A 90 minute walk through the heart of the capital's rocking heritage: The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, David Bowie and The Sex Pistols - it's only Rock 'n' Roll, but I like it! Departs daily at 1.00pm from The Original London Visitor Centre.
- Jack the Ripper - Walk in the footsteps of the world's most infamous serial killer as we reveal his murderous tale from the dark streets of Whitechapel in 1888. Departs daily at 4.00pm from The Original Tour stop at Tower of London on Tower Hill
Download Original Tour Map
The View from The Shard
The Shard is an iconic, landmark on the London skyline, standing at almost twice the height of any other viewing platform in London, The View from the Shard offers you the chance to visit the spectacular viewing experience situated on level 69 of this truly state of the art piece of architecture designed by Master Architect Renzo Piano.
Prepare to embark on a multi-sensory journey to 244ft (800ft) above one of the greatest cities in the world, as you travel upwards in two high-speed "kaleidoscopic" lifts.
As you step on to level 69, you will experience an astonishing 64km (40mile) view across London and beyond, brought to life in multimedia displays.
If level 69 is not high enough for you then there is the opportunity to ascend to level 72, where at 244 metres you will be exposed to the elements and sounds of this great city. Looking up, you'll see the shards of glass that form the top of this skyscraper as they disappear upwards into the sky.
- The Original Bus Tour 24hr Ticket
- Free Hop on Hop off River Cruise Pass
- Free Walking Tours
- Entrance to The View from The Shard